Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization. Our efforts continue to succeed and to grow due to the hard work put forth by the many caring individuals who donate their time, energy and love to the hundreds of cats we help each year.
Open Volunteer Positions
- Colony help in Waltham, Newton and Brighton (feeding and shoveling)
- Transportation to vet appointments
- Clerical/Office help
- Technical help (website, data entry)
- Fund raising
- Writing grant proposals
- Event planning/organizing
- Marking, PR, and community outreach
- Photography and Videography
- Shelter committee
Become a Cat Connection Volunteer
Please complete our volunteer application to start the process of becoming a volunteer. We want to know a little about you and your interests. Don’t worry if you’ve never done any of the activities, we will teach you everything you need to know!
We are looking forward to having you on our team.